STOCK EXCHANGE IN INDIA
Stock exchange is one of main integral parts of capital market in India. It is well organized market for purchase and sale of corporate and other securities. London stock exchange is the oldest stock exchange in the world where as Bombay is the oldest stock exchange in India.
THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF STOCK IN INDIA ARE:
1. Permanent Active Exchanges:
* Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.
* National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.
*Calcutta Stock Exchange Ltd.
2.Temporary Active Exchanges:
* NSE IFSC Ltd.
* Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India.
* India International Exchange.
* Gauhati Stock Exchange Ltd.
* Delhi Stock exchange Ltd.
* Bangalore Stock Exchange Ltd, etc.